- HushCon 2018, December 7, 2018, An Encyclopedia of Wiretaps
- Hackers (THINK), November 2, 2018, Privacy Roundup. Panel with Brendan O'Connor, Whitney Merrill, Matt Blaze, and James Miller on current and upcoming privacy issues and trends.
- Black Hat, August 2018, From Bot to Robot: How Abilities and Law Change with Physiciality
- SeaSec East, Green Locks for You and Me
- DefCon Crypto and Privacy Village, Green Locks for You and Me
- BSidesLV, August 7, 2018, Who Wants to be a Regulator? The IOT Game Show with Allan Friedman, Whitney Merrill, and Jen Ellis
- BSidesLV, August 7, 2018, An Encyclopedia of Wiretaps
- BSides NoVA, Feb 24, 2018, Fingerprints, Passcodes, and Self Incrimination
- You’re arrested and your phone is held up to your face to be unlocked by the arresting officer, then sent to a forensics lab. Dystopian future or one where FaceID collides with weak self-incrimination protections for biometrics? This talk will explain how your 4th and 5th Amendment rights interact with advances in biometric technology. Along the way it will offer design suggestions for creators of mobile devices and tips to end users.
- Shmoo 2018, Blink for Your Password, Blink Away Your Civil Rights?
- Sky Talks at Def Con 25, July 29, 2018: Crossing the Border with a Burner Phone: A Lawyer Explains Legal & Security Issues at the Border
- BSides Las Vegas 2017, Regulatory Nets vs. The Fishing Hook Of Litigation
- BrakeSec Podcast, How will GDPR affect your business
- Atlantic Council, Cyber Risk Wednesday, Software Liability, panelist
- BSides Las Vegas 2016, Security Vulnerabilities, the Current State of Consumer Protection Law, & How IOT Might Change It
- BSides Charm 2016, Failure to Warn Might Get You Pwned: Vulnerability Disclosure and Products Liability in Software
- Sound Security Podcast, Episode 19, Federal Backdoor Inspectors
- Shmoo Con Fire Talks 2016, Failure to Warn You Might Get Pwned